Taylor Brugh Memorial Scholarship
Taylor was born on October 23, 1998, in St. Cloud. He enjoyed hunting, four wheeling, nature, and being in the woods. He was fun-loving, a gentle kind spirit whose smile would light up a room. Taylor was in eighth grade when he died from suicide on May 14th, 2013. This memorial scholarship was founded so his spirit would carry on for generations to come.
What you need to know…
- Award amount of $2,500
- Must be a high school senior graduating in 2022
- Recipient is chosen based upon a number of criteria including, but not limited to, academic performance, community service, and being able to clearly communicate how mental health has impacted their lives.
- Recipient must be accepted to attend an accredited higher education institution
- Recipient will be chosen by a 3 person panel
- All applications are due no late than April 1, 2022
- Recipient will be asked to attend the annual awards dinner in October 2022 to receive their award
- See your school’s guidance office for an application or download or print the application from the link below.